Friday, December 18, 2009

On the 4th Day of Christmas...

12 Days of Christmas: God's Gift To Me. (Click on the link to read the intro if you missed it.)

First Day: a wife
Second Day: 2 years of running
Third Day: 3 years of stable residence

There is nothing more miraculous than a child being born. I have been blessed with 4 children, three born and one to come (January 17th if not before). Parenting is a wonderful and yet strenuous exercise; the hardest road I have ever traveled, but also the most rewarding and meaningful. The two quickest ways to self-discovery are marriage and parenting. I enjoy both and am the better as a result. Not only can I contribute to the demands of the day with my activities and production, but I can effect the generations though the lives of my children. God's plan for them begins with me.

No comments: