Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the 1st day of Christmas...

God has given me a wife. Not just any wife, but one perfect for me. Yes, she is beautiful, smart and talented, but that is not why I married her. I married her because she is a follower of Jesus and serious about her faith. During our dating years, I quickly learned that what we share is a common understanding of what we want our lives to look like. Our views and aspirations on marriage, church, family life, social activities and parenting comparatively showed similar earmarks of purpose. After 9 and a half years of marriage, she continues to be a person of purpose, not losing sight of God's agenda for her life. She is the most patient, kind, sincere and giving person I know. Thankfully, she lives with me. To live with me and all my baggage, these traits are a must.

No comments: