Friday, December 23, 2011

What I Want For Christmas


The word I have heard most often in my praying of recent weeks is "sacrifice."  That's it.  I do not have any more insight or context, just a confidence that God has spoken.  In preparation for 2012, this is what I want for Christmas:

  • wisdom
  • continued confirmation
  • appropriate resources
  • TV series suggestions
  • deeper connections
  • ideas
  • fresh vigor
  • unique perspective
  • low carb pork lo mein
  • official Red Ryder carbine-action two hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock (smile)

What do you want?

"The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land."  (Jeremiah 23:5)

No comments: